PROGRAM COMPONENTS – 2017 Fellowship
DialogueDirect is the perfect place for ambitious, engaging, talented and diverse individuals looking to embark upon a thrilling career path. DialogueDirect is the leader in grassroots, face to face fundraising, providing marketing solutions and long-term donors to non-profit organizations. We believe that someone who has been exposed to the fundamentals of face-to-face fundraising can make an immediate impact on the world by becoming a member of our organization. Furthermore, our aim is to identify and develop leaders that will have a dynamic impact in future roles and careers.
Fellows will receive a one-year appointment** as a fundraising campaign manager in training at DialogueDirect. The work involves face to face fundraising on city streets and at private sites, as well as developing teams of face to face fundraisers.
After an initial 3 month stint in one of our Campaign Offices, the Fellow will be placed for a 3 month stint in another US City, or placed on a traveling team roaming to multiple cities.
** Fellows are at-will employees, meaning continued participation in the Fellowship program is contingent upon performance.
Compensation & Benefits:
Annual base guarantee, bonus pay, and benefits will be as follows:
- Total compensation for the full year of the Fellowship, including base guarantee and bonuses, should range between $45,000 – $65,000, depending upon individual performance. This does not include the value of benefits. The compensation structure is as follows:
- Starting base guarantee will be $12 per hour plus individual performance based bonuses (PRP)
- Once promoted to Team Leader, individual PRP will be supplemented by team leader PRP (earned on both personal performance as well as team performance).
- The weekly bonuses for TLs average $600 per week, depending on performance
- Benefits include 80% coverage for health, dental and vision as well as paid vacation.
Training: Intensive training from day one to develop on-the-ground fundraising skills and team leadership ability. Accelerated practical training in a fundraising team out in the field to start the program. Ongoing team leadership training and coaching throughout the year.
International Travel: A visit to a charity sponsorship location, meeting sponsored children, understanding impoverished communities, and learning about permanent humanitarian assistance in practice and on-the-ground.
Domestic Travel: Opportunity to visit and work in various cities around the US in which DialogueDirect is operating and building fundraising operations.
View and begin application process here –>